Lecisure is a unique and carefully controlled combination of lysophospholipids, phospholipids, lysolipids, bile salts and lipase
Energy sparing effect of Lecisure:
- An effective emulsifier like Lecisure breaks the fat globules into small micelles, which are easily digested, absorbed and assimilate into the system, resulting in availability of extra metabolizable energy to the birds.
- In different trials, use of Lecisure has exhibited better weight gains and energy sparing effects, highlighting the potential for a partial oil or fat replacement.
- Hence, in practice, 3-5 kg. of oil in the feed can be safely reduced, if oil is being used @ rate of minimum 25 kg. per ton of feed, resulting in an additional release of 40 Kcal ME per kg of feed.
- Improves the bioavailability of both water soluble and fat soluble nutrients
- Prevents wastage of fat/oil through indigestion
- Prevents fat build up and minimizes abdominal fat
- Improves feed conversion ration and overall performances
- Enhances the absorption of nutrients from the gut
- Helps extract maximum nutritional value from high density rations
- Excellent digestibility of a fat thereby aiding the optimal utilization of energy of fat/oil
- Maximizes enzymatic digestion of feed by maintaining and stimulating the functioning capacity of liver, pancreas, bile ducts and small intestine
Feed Inclusion Rate:
- Lecisure is advised for inclusion in feed at below mentioned dose
- Broilers | Layers | Breeders: 500 gm/ton OR as suggested by the nutritionist/veterinarian