Each gm of PHYTASURE contains (Active Ingredients) Phytase 5000 FTU/g
Benefits of Phytase in Poutry:
- Nutrient values for Phytase phosphorous, calcium, amino acids and the dietary components that produce energy can be used in diet formulation for broiler from batch to slaughter with no negative effect on growth performance, carcass traits or meat quality.
- Importantly, Phytase reduces the cost of the diet by reducing the amount of Di- calcium phosphate (D C P). Phytase addition increases the growth performance in young chickens. Research studies indicate that the increase in feed intake may be explained by increase in feed transit time (time from ingestion to excretion) in chickens fed with diets of Phytase. Addition of Phytase increases the availability of trace minerals including copper, iron, manganese and zinc.
- PHYTASURE is highly active Phytase enzyme specially designed to release phosphorous. PHYTASURE is produced from thermostable organism and can withstand pelleting temperatures. Improvement in egg shell quality FCR was also observed.
Role of Phytate in Feed Ingredients:
- Phytase makes phosphorous available for digestion and absorption by non-ruminants such as swine and poultry.
Feed Inclusion Rate:
- Broilers – 100 gm per ton of feed
- Layers & Breeders - 60gm per ton of feed
- Swine - 100gm per ton of feed
Poultry & Swine: 12.5 g/Kg of Dicalcium Phosphate to be replaced, with due correction of calcium