DCP (Dicalcium Phosphate) Feed grade. A dietary feed supplement for the prevention /management of calcium and phosphorous related deficiencies in all livestock.
- Supplementation and replenishment of mineral reserves of calcium & phosphorus; the two minerals required for maintenance, metabolic processes, egg production in poultry
- Prevention of problems caused by deficiencies of essential minerals e.g. vices, soft-shelled eggs, shell-less eggs etc.
- Formulated with MDCP; the best source of calcium & phosphorus. This helps achieve the maximum bio-availability of these 2 elements.
- Veesure DCP ensures high mineral deposition in the body, thus the birds develop stronger and healthier bones.
- Helps improve growth rates & egg production in poultry.
- The presence of magnesium in Veesure DCP helps prevent magnesium-related deficiencies in the flock.
- The control of incidences of cannibalism, eating of eggs, weak shells and no shell formation, To increase egg production
- Prevention /management of calcium and phosphorous related deficiencies
Feed Inclusion Rate:
- 250 gms per 70kg of feed for 14 days or until the deficiency disappears.
- 100gms per 70kg of feed for atleast a month or until the deficiency disappears
- Poultry, Cattle, Sheep, Goat, Swine