VIRUNIL is a disinfectant possessing wide spectrum virucidal, Bactericidal and fungicidal activity. The effectiveness of VIRUNIL if further enhanced by its excellent detergent properties, so that clean disease-free surfaces can be achieved. VIRUNIL is unique in its composition. Its activity is based on a buffered synergized and per oxygen system containing a high percentage of surfactant. VIRUNIL can be used on all surfaces and in all situations. VIRUNIL is of low toxicity, non-taining and Non-irritant, Because of its high detergency and mode of action, VIRUNIL can be used in an exceptional variety of situations for effective cleaning and virucidal disinfection in a single operation. VIRUNIL can be applied manually or through all types of cleaning and spraying equipment. Readily soluble in lukewarm water giving a clear yellow solution. VIRUNIL consist mainly of inorganic salts.
Blend of inorganic peroxygen compounds, salts, buffers, descalants, detergents and stabilizers.
Mode of Action:
- VIRUNIL oxidizes sulfur bonds in proteins and enzymes disrupting the function of the cell membrane causing rupturing of the cell wall.
Broad Spectrum Disinfectant:
- VIRUNIL is effective against numerous microorganism affecting animals: viruses*, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi, molds and yeasts and mycoplasma
- Readily soluble in tap water
- Easy for application
- Nontoxic, nonirritating and noncorrosive at user dilution
- Broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity even in the presence of heavy soiling, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
A. For Aquaculture:
- Aquaculture Hatchery: Shrimp / Prawn / Fish: 5 gm to 10 gm / 1 ton of water
- Aquaculture Pond: Shrimp / Prawn / Fish: 500 gm to 2 kg / hectare.
- Processing unit: Shrimp / Prawn / Fish wash and water disinfection: 5 gm to 10 gm / 1 ton of Water.
- Disinfection of pre-cleaned surfaces, equipment (Including nets, Aeration Paddles, Hatchery Equipment) and foot dips: 10 gm / liter of water (1:100, 1%) Application rate: 300ml per square meter of surface area.
- a. For Prevention of diseases in hatcheries and ponds: Apply VIRUNIL once every fortnight according to water quality.
- b. For treating diseases in hatcheries and ponds: Apply VIRUNIL once every 3- 5 days or as advised by Aquaculture Consultant.
- c. Application procedure: Dissolve required quantity of VIRUNIL in water outside the tank / pond in a Clean container and then spray uniformity throughout the tank / pond.