Liquid supplementation of VITAMIN E FORTIFIED WITH SELENIUM for Poultry
Each 1000 ml contains:
Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 75,000 mg
Selenium (sodium selenite) 45,000 mcg
Role of Vitamin E:
- Maintains optimum fertility in Livestock
- Maintains Hatchability in Breeders
- Maintains normal embryonic development in Poultry
- Helps normal functioning of the immune system
Role of Selenium:
- Along with Vitamin E, Selenium is responsible for Improvement in growth of the chicks and young animals
- Maintains optimum fertility in livestock and hatchability in breeder flocks.
- Improves weight of bursa, spleen & thymus there by immunity.
- Reduces incidence of ascites sudden death syndrome in broillers.
- Reduces mortality due to stress conditions.
- Ensure faster recovery from disease.
- Improves vaccination titre against ND and IBD.
- In all cases of Vitamin E and/or Selenium deficiency in birds
- To prevent and treat Oxidative Diathesis
Dosage & Administration:
- Poultry: 1.0 ml per 3 liters; drinking water
- Small Animals: 5 ml per head
- Large Animals: 25 ml per head
- Poultry, Large and small animals